Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Yup, you read it right! Jason & I are going on a mini-vacay JUST THE TWO OF US!! I know, I know, I can't believe it either!! Can you hear the excitement in my typing?



This will be our first vacay, sans kids, in 8 YEARS!!! We are beyond thrilled! This worry free, relaxing trip would not be possible without my amazing parents, whom will be strapped with my sweet little darlings for 4 full days! Good luck Mom & Dad (& thank you) :)

They will never know how much we both appreciate this!

Where are we going you ask? A place that I haven't visited since my 5th grade year...



The Nations Capital! DC, here we come! Even thought my guy didn't win this election year, it will still be so much fun to be dorky tourists & enjoy the sites!

The home "beautification" projects as mentioned in the last post are FINISHED! I am so happy it was completed before we leave on our trip! Pics to come soon...

Have a great weekend!

No comments: