Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jingle all the way...

The following tune is Shelby's favorite! She belted this little ditty out for 30 minutes while sitting in mall traffic the other night in the car...so funny!

(Insert twangy, southern accent here):
"Jingle Bowel, Jingle Bowel, Jingle all da waaayyy!"
"Oh, what fun it is to horse in open slei-gh, Jingle Bowels, Jingle Bowels...did I say dashing tru da snow yet Mommy?" "No, not yet sweetie" She continues: "Laughing all da waaayyy, ha ha ha ha ha!" "Is dat where I put da ha ha ha ha ha Mommy?" "Yes, that is where it goes, I tell her." Jingle Bowels, Jingle Bowels, & on & on & on...

Whew, that was a long ride for me, my sweet Shelby is as tone deaf as I am! We are brushing up on our Christmas carols tonight! Our family singing all together...aahh, music to my ears :)

No comments: