Friday, December 5, 2008

O Holy Night...

The above is absolutely my favorite Christmas song! We have several radio stations here in Atlanta that play all Christmas music from Thanksgiving until Christmas day! Driving my little elves to school today, O Holy Night came on and it always, always gives me chills! Goosebumps galore & my eyes always well up at the end of the song...

O Holy Night...
Fall on Your Knees...
Hear the Angels Voices...
O Night...O Night Divine
O Night...That Christ was Born

I don't know what it is...the fact that the night Christ was born is something so lovely to think about, that my faith sustains me daily, that Christmas is after all a celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ...

That song just gets me every time! My favorite version...by Josh Groban...is so moving!


May your Holiday be divine!

No comments: