Friday, August 29, 2008

I am so excited!

Well, many of you who have known me for any period of time, know that I am not very crafty...that is why I love custom boutique SO much!! I can't sew a button onto a shirt! Well, I have wanted to do "something" creative for over a year now & have just gotten my behind in gear! I really need your feedback, HONEST feedback on what you think about "my new found craftiness"! I am just trying my hand at jewelry...I have made several pieces, "real" pieces, after the bazillion I practiced on after reading tons of material on how to make said jewelry. I feel a bit (well, more than a bit) unsure of myself still & have lots of practice still to come. I wanted to share what I thought would be "blog worthy" at this point! I know, I know...my photography STILL stinks!!! Let me know what you think...honestly please, as I don't want to embarrass myself on eBay or Etsy! There are already so many amazing bling designers out there, many of whom I love to buy from & still will as I am such an amature!! Maybe I will start out giving these as gifts first!! Ok...here goes...



Also...check out this fabulous resell by Ritchie*Rags!
Euro Dots!

Thanks Jeramie for the sweet pics :)

1 comment:

Gumdrop*Shop said...

I love the Earings!!!! You did a great job!

Melissa