Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Heart Target & PINK!

Oh wow, my love for Target goes back years!! I have spent countless afternoons gazing at all of the cute clothes & goodies! I know it sounds silly, but Target is my "go to" store for everything not grocery related! Their products hold up well & the girls love the clothes (and they aren't expensive!!), S loves the girls shoes...it's a win/win for everyone in the Wise family :0)

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month & that is a cause close to my heart...My lovely Grandma passed lost her battle with breast cancer years ago, so my girls & I have to be proactive in our lives with self-exams, mammograms throughout our lives. Well...my favorite store Target is participating in the fight! Every October, they feature the coolest items, in my fave color...PINK!! Each pink product that features the pink ribbon logo, donates proceeds to breast cancer research!! How perfect is that?! You get a cool new product, in pink no less & some of the money you spent buying it goes to fight breast cancer!! Here are a few of my favorites out in Target stores for this years Breast Cancer Awareness month! Come on ladies...a PINK vacuum makes housework so much fun!!







No comments: